Find Skilled Candidates to Fill in the Position of an Entry Level Administrative Assistant
Every organization consists of a hierarchy, and all the positions within that set hierarchy are important for optimal operations. An entry-level administrative assistant is one of the most basic positions available in an organization. These employees are mostly young recruits, just stepping into the corporate world. But if you choose the correct candidate & give them the right environment for growth & experience. Then, they just might fulfill their potential and become a great asset to your organization. So, get in touch with General Workforce and find a suitable entry level administrative assistant candidate for you.
What are the Responsibilities of a Promising Entry Level Administrative Assistant?
- These employees are generally the first line of communication with incoming clients.
- A business receives a lot of mail, their job is to sort the mail in different classifications depending on criteria like urgency, purpose, etc.
- Take notes & maintain correspondence for superiors.
- Manage travel details and calendars regarding meetings & important events.
- Organize and proofread important paperwork and briefs.
- Maintain the expense and petty cash account.
- Inspect the equipment and make arrangements for services & repairs.
Choose General Workforce & Get the Best Entry Level Administrative Assistant
With our help at General Workforce, you can stop divulging your precious resources into hiring support staff. We have a strict selection process that allows us to prepare a roaster of skilled workers. By collaborating with us you can find the perfect entry level administrative assistant for your organization. Whether you need candidates for entry level administrative assistant remote jobs or on-site, we have got you covered.
What Roles Does an Entry Level Administrative Assistant Play?
Being a very diverse and green-level job role, an entry level administrative assistant collaborates and works with many departments at once. Their role in the organization is to look after the day-to-day essential tasks like client interaction, managing travel details, expense reports, etc. They are usually trusted with a higher-level responsibility than office clerks or secretaries.
Necessary Skills Required for a Professional Dental Administrative Assistant
Entry level administrative assistants act as the intermediaries between different departments and operations; hence they require a special skill set to be valuable to the organization.
- They need to be able to perform their duties autonomously without any need for macro-management.
- They need to be highly professional in their conduct towards clients, subordinates, and superiors.
- An important skill is to be capable of time management, to keep up with deadlines.
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills.
- They should be adept in basic office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- The nature of any business is dynamic; therefore, workers need to be able to adapt to oncoming challenges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is admin assistant an entry-level?
Yes, administrative assistants usually work as entry-level employees. However, with time and experience in different departments of the organization, these jobs have great potential for future growth.
Q2. What is the basic qualification for administrative assistant?
There are generally not great educational requirements for administrative assistant positions. One must have a high school diploma and GED. However, in special industries like healthcare and law, you may also require additional diplomas or degrees pertaining to that specific field.
Q3. What are the three basic administrative skills?
The three basic/necessary skills of an entry level administrative assistant are-
- Communication Skills